CURRENT STUDENT ENROLLMENT
MANSFIELD CITY SCHOOLS
BACK TO SCHOOL INSTRUCTIONS
FOR CURRENT STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Enrollment Information for Current Students for the 2023-2024 School Year
FOR CURRENT/RETURNING STUDENTS
IF YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT ALREADY, CLICK ON THE ONEVIEW BLUE ICON AND LOG IN WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD, CLICK ON YOUR STUDENT'S NAME AND STUDENT DEMOGRAPHICS AND EMA FORM FILL IT OUT, AND MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AND SUBMIT.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE CREATE ONE BY FOLLOWING THE PROMPTS BELOW
- Please be advised, that if this is your first time registering to ONEVIEW you will need to contact your student's building secretary for their student invitation code. If you need assistance over the summer, you may contact [email protected].
- You will need an email address to create your account. If you do not have an email address, click here to view instructions on how to set one up for yourself.
- Your email will be your username. You will create a password, along with a security question and PIN code (which can be a series of numbers/letters--This is very important and will be needed to confirm identity should a parent/guardian need Support from the district).
- Once you complete the setup of the account, you will receive an email notification confirming you have successfully created an account. At this point, you can log in and update your child’s information.
- You can update your child’s address, emergency contacts, transportation requests, and other important student information. You will no longer need to fill out paper emergency medical forms once this is complete.
**Please note: if you are changing your address in OneView, you MUST submit proof of residency or your state ID to your child’s school to complete the process.**
If you forget your username or password to OneView, please click on "Password Recovery" or ask your Building Secretary to manually reset your password. If you have further questions or concerns, contact your student's building secretary for further assistance. If you need assistance over the summer, you may contact [email protected]