CURRENT STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Mansfield City Schools Central Registration and Back to School forms for CURRENT STUDENTS
Enrollment Information for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Effective March 1, 2022, you can start making appointments for early enrollment for grades Kindergarten through 12th grade for the 22/23 school year. Be sure to select the 22/23 school year in the enrollment section.
- Address and phone number for primary contact
FOR CURRENT/RETURNING STUDENTS
- IF YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT, CLICK THE ICON BELOW.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on your student's name and student demographics and Fill out the EMA form. (Please be sure you save and submit).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE CREATE ONE BY FOLLOWING THE PROMPTS BELOW
- Please be advised, that if this is your first time registering to ONEVIEW you will need to contact your student's building secretary for their student invitation code. If you need assistance over the summer, you may contact [email protected].
- You will need an email address to create your account. If you do not have an email address, click here to view instructions on how to set one up for yourself.
- Your email will be your username. You will create a password, along with a security question and PIN code (which can be a series of numbers/letters--This is very important and will be needed to confirm identity should a parent/guardian need Support from the district).
- Once you complete the setup of the account, you will receive an email notification confirming you have successfully created an account. At this point, you can log in and update your child’s information.
- You can update your child’s address, emergency contacts, transportation requests, and other important student information. You will no longer need to fill out paper emergency medical forms once this is complete.
**Please note: if you are changing your address in OneView, you MUST submit proof of residency or your state ID to your child’s school to complete the process.**
If you forget your username or password to OneView, please click on "Password Recovery" or ask your Building Secretary to manually reset your password. If you have further questions or concerns, contact your student's building secretary for further assistance. If you need assistance over the summer, you may contact [email protected]