WELCOME TO STUDENT REGISTRATION
Dear students and Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the Tyger Family! We know that the transition to Mansfield City Schools will be exciting but also filled with many questions. Please know that Central Registration is here to help you navigate through the process of enrolling into our DIstrict.
This page is filled with information and steps on how to register successfully. For your information or any questions or concerns, you may reach Melinda Hood of Central Registration @ 415-525-6400 option 2 between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Mansfield City Schools is a special place with many opportunities inside our classrooms and beyond. We look forward to working with your family, welcome to the District!
Mansfield City Schools
Enrollment & Registration Information
For any new or current enrolled families that have questions about the enrollment please contact our Central Registrar, Melinda Hood at 419-525-6400 ext. 1040.
Required Enrollment Documents
Parent/Guardians will need to complete the following required school enrollment documents. All completed documents must be submitted in addition to OneView to complete the enrollment process.
- Address and phone number for primary contact
- Prood od Residency (Bill/invoice with address and guardian name)
- Note: Parents/guardians living in separate households will need to provide a copy of the parenting agreement and or court /custody papers (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- social security card
- Health/medication information, immunization records, Doctor information, and hospital choice
- IEP/ETR and 504 documentation
*Central Registration is not complete until all above items are received.