This is a reminder that End of Course exams (EOC) are taking place from Monday, April 19 through Friday, May 14 at the high school.
These exams will be half days (7:30 am to 12:30 pm) for students participating in tests. Only students who are currently enrolled in the particular test area class and taking that day’s test will be present at school. Breakfast, test review, and lunch will be provided on testing dates. Students not taking that day’s test will be attending school through remote instruction.
You are scheduled to take the following exams in the assigned room:
ELA II on Apr 23
American Gov’t on April 28*
Geometry on April 28*
American History on April 30
Biology on May 5
Algebra 1 on May 6
*Juniors enrolled in Geometry will be taking the Geometry test during Make-Ups
Please note the following:
- Students need to arrive by 7:30 am
- Testing doors will lock at 8:30 am, students who arrive at the school after 8:30 am will not be admitted into the building.
- Testing will last until 12:30 – and students will remain in school until that time. (If other accommodations are required for testing, students will remain in school until 2:40 pm)
- Students are required to bring their Chromebooks, FULLY CHARGED, and their own water bottles.
- Students who need bus transportation should report to their regular bus stops at their regular times.