ParentAccess allows parents and students to access classroom information using the internet. ParentAccess has a new look and feel with easier menus and navigation. The updated screens are mobile friendly that easily adjust for mobile devices of all sizes.
ParentAccess registration keys are being sent home via letter for both parents and students. Parents and students will use the system-generated registration key along with personal information to create their own ParentAccess accounts. Parents and students will be able to reset or retrieve usernames and passwords via the website.
Parents and students will be able to view homework assignments, view messages from the student’s teachers, view cumulative progress, and view detailed attendance.
The following instructions will allow you to access student performance:
- Using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, enter the URL below and click on your districts name logo
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, and your email address.
- Enter a username of your choosing.
- Enter a password that contains at least 8 characters with at least 1 letter and 1 number. Password is case sensitive.
- You must then enter the Registration key from the letter along with the student’s first name, last name and birthdate. Enter the student’s name exactly as it appears on the letter.
Please note: If you want to check grades via mobile devices primarily, families and students also have the option to go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “ProgressBook Parent/Student" to find the Frontline ProgressBook Parent/Student mobile app. All data displayed on the app comes from the web version of ParentAccess. The link below will open a pdf with instructions for the mobile app.
If you have any issues, please contact the school. We are excited to participate in ParentAccess We welcome any feedback you have concerning the product!
The ParentAccess link and other important information is also available on our Parents & Students